Monday 22 March 2010

I'm so excited

I'm so excited to share this news with you all. I have been invited to be a guest designer with The Papertrail Company. I have known Jayne, the owner, for years. Infact, she is the girl that sort of got me into scrapbooking - a long story - but I give her the credit.

So I'll be doing the odd designs here and there for the down load site, which I'm very excited about as I get to draw!!! Also, I get to create samples which will hopefully inspire people how to use her products. This will be such a blast as her designs are awsome, and I can't wait to get started.

Ofcourse, I'll post on here everything that I get to make so you'll get to see them first.

Here is a link to The Papertrail Company, check it out and don't forget to mention that I told you to go - LOL.

http://www.thepapertrailco.co.uk/


No comments: