Friday 16 April 2010

wish upon a star

Well, just my luck! Just as I am about to pack my bags and prepare to escape dirty nappies for a week a flippin' volcano goes off and stops all flights out of the country. Let me tell you, if it doesn't get sorted  ready for my flight in 10 days they'll be a volcano ready to explode right here!!! I am so ready for my trip and even an act of God better not get in the way of it.

On a more positive note.... here is the 2nd card I made for the http://www.thepapertrailco.co.uk/ This digi stamp is from the Chloe Rose cd and was coloured with Promarkers. I adore these pens! They are my new "must have".
The frame is from the Cricut Heratage cart and has lots of fabulous frames. Stickles and Bling pearls finish the royal effect!
This card kind of sums up my prayers and thoughts this week - do you think I need a fairy with a magic wand?

No comments: