Friday 9 April 2010

Home accents

Hello everyone, hope you all had a good Easter. Here is a birthday card I made last week. The wavy scroll edge is done using a Colour My world template by Jayne Bentley.                                                             




The vine leaf and butterfly are both from Cricut's Home  Accents cartridge. The patterned paper is from DCWV Taj Mahal stack pack.


I used Stickles on the butterfly and on the template edge.

I love the paper hydranger flowers by Prima and I used these tiny Bling pearls in the centers.







  For the insert I printed off this lovely verse from the Chloe Rose CD from the Papertrail company.co.uk, inked the edges and finished it with one of the hydrangers.




I chose the colours especially to suit my friend, she loves winter colours like aubergine, chocolate brown, dark blue and lilacs.
Happy birthday Anne!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I like the butterfly so much on HA. Enjoyed viewing your blog also. Also thanks for mentioning what paper you used.Happy crafting. Australia/California