Wednesday 21 April 2010

No straight lines

Last year we celebrated our silver wedding...wow, I said that outloud, didn't I. It makes me feel really old to have been married 25 years. All I will say further on the matter is that I was obviously a child bride! We cruised the Med and had a blast, and we had the opportunity to spend a couple of days in Barcelona, Spain. I finally got around to scrapbooking some of the photos, here are some of the pages showing our trip to Park Guell which was designed by Antoni Gaudi, (the park -  not the scrapbook pages!!!)

I tried to choose the colours on the cardstock and paper to give the feel of the weird architecture of the place. The roof of the building to the right was designed to look like a dragon's back. That's why I chose to use a dragon as an embellishment. My dragon is from the Cricut Happily Ever After cartridge and I jazzed him up with Stickles.

The lettering is from Cricut's Zooballoo cartridge.

The little Iguana is also from Zooballoo  - I love him! He reminds be of the creature I'm seen canoodling up to.


























One thing is for sure.....Goudi definately didn't do straight lines!








1 comment:

scrappinlil said...

You did a fantastic job...love the bottom lo alot...thanks for sharing.