Wednesday 26 May 2010

Acrylics

Wow, it's been an eventful time of late, not to mention having been on two holidays. I know that sounds extravigant, but really it wasn't - one was a mini break in Scotland and the other a well needed girlie week at Womens' Conferance. Consequently, my craft room is collecting a layer of dust, ( just to match the rest of the house), but to make up I'm going to show you 3 more paintings. There, I feel better already :)

This one is called "Walk to school" and features pupils of the Jolorabi school in Mombasa, Kenya.













sorry but the photos don't do the paintings justice. But it will give you the general idea.

This one is entitled, "Mzee" which is Kiswahili for old man or Grandfather.


All my paintings are acrylic on canvas

Have a great weekend x

No comments: