Friday 19 February 2010

my creative space

I love looking at other peoples' craft space so thought it only fair to share mine too.

The shelving is Ikea -Billy & Blond


The little pink/cream/brown canvas drawers are from Matalan

I LOVE STORAGE!


I keep photos either in photo safe storage albums or boxes






                                                                                             one pot each for tools, adhesives and pens.....



every girl loves Prima flowers....






my saddle stool (good for my back)....





my Cricut expression and Cuttlebug - gotta love those bugs!


My beautiful victorian doll's house was built by my father in law and I'd coveted  it(I know it's a sin!!!) for many years. My lovely step mum in law decided to let me inherit it already as she needed the space.

storage for magazines and idea books....


The basket holds all my Sizzix/Cuttlebug stuff and the pink folder is for my Quickcutz dies....my punches are in the pink basket.







buttons and bits
 my art wall - all my own work, acrylic on canvas
 I just wish I could spend alot more time in here!!!

My husband said I should show you some of the messy parts too...Here is my quilting and stock storage cabinet, (stuff to sell from the shop I owned). I have my 12x12 paper rack that holds all my cardstock and my papers are sorted on another Ikea shelf over the other side of the room - I bought pink 12x12 material boxes from Ikea, (they come folded flat and hold so much). I sorted all my papers into themes (Christmas/Beach/Cruise/America/Disney) etc and then put all the papers/stickers/photos for that theme all in that pack - that way I can just grab a bag and set to work. 



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very nice space! Love all the organization!