Sunday 29 August 2010

coming along nicely...

I've really missed Blogland lately but there are only so many hours in a day, and so many of mine have been taken up with working on the CD rom. It's really coming along nicely and starting to take shape. I'm so pleased with how everything is looking and can't wait to share it with the world, I hope you all love it as much as we do. The main problem I'm having is we keep coming up with more "must haves" to include.
 Ofcourse there are lots of gorgeous girlie images but I know how hard it can be to come up with interesting cards for men and teen boys, so with that in mind I've included lots of Sumo wrestlers, Koi carp fish, birds and so much more. I thought I'd give you another little sneek peak.
 I'd love to know what you think so far. There's still a couple of days left to sign up, follow and leave a comment for a chance of the great goodie bag. x



No comments: